The perfect combination of ruins and snorkeling from Cancun or Riviera Maya
Combine Mayan history at Tulum with the natural beauty of Xel-ha, a natural aquarium ideal for snorkeling. Our Tulum & Xel-Ha tour picks you up at your hotel lobby and takes you on the perfect adventure. Explore Tulum ruins, then snorkel at Xel-Ha for the rest of the day. This combination is a great way to please everyone in your group!
The park of Xel-Ha is all inclusive, including all your food, drink, snorkel gear, towels and lockers in your tour price.
- Air-conditioned round trip transportation
- Tulum Entrance and guided tour of the ruins
- All Inclusive Entrance to Xel-Ha
- All Inclusive at Xel-Ha includes: all food from half a dozen restaurants and ice cream shop, drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), towels, lockers & snorkeling equipment ($25 per person deposit)
- Pickup time is 7AM – 7:45AM from Cancun hotels
- Tulum ruins for 2 hours
- Spend the rest of the day in Xel-Ha Park
- Return to Cancun 6:30PM – 7PM
- Exact Itinerary Subject to Change
Pack for this tour:
- Sunblock (biodegradable), hat, sunglasses
- Dry clothes
- Deposit $25 USD for snorkel gear usage.
The Sea-Trek, Swim with Dolphins, and Snuba activites are not included in the tour cost, but are available at Xcaret.
Children from 5 to 11 years old pay child price. Children under 5 years old are always free! Children under 12 years old but taller than 55 inches tall, proof of age is required. Make sure to bring this with you!