Mayan Ruins of Tulum and Coba on a public tour
See the majestic ruins of Tulum, the only coastal Mayan pyramid, then explore Coba Ruins. Save money with our public tour option. Our journey begins as we reach Coba, the biggest of the Mayan cities of Cancun. You’ll have an opportunity to climb the great pyramid of Nohoch Mul if you like, offering you awesome views of the great green jungle and the Riviera Maya!
We will take a 1.5 hour guided tour of the ruins site, learning about mayan culture, history, architecture, traditions and it’s value in the Mayan empire.
Available: Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- Transportation in Bus/Van with Air Conditioning
- Entrance to Tulum Archaeological site
- Entrance to Coba Archaeological site
- Guided Tour
Tips, Alcohol Beverages, Other activities.
- Cancun hotel pickup: 7:15AM to 7:30AM
- Riviera Maya hotel pickup: Pickup time will be emailed to you
- Visit Coba Ruins with tour guide
- Lunch at a local Mayan Restaurant
- Tulum Ruins with tour guide
- Free time in the ruins to take pictures
Info & Suggestions:
- This tour runs Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Bring some cash with you for tips, souvenir shopping and drinks
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Do not bring heavy backpacks.
- There is a fair amount of walking on this tour.
- Kids need to be supervised; the jungle is a big place.
- This is a full day trip of Mayan Ruins. Be prepared to experience the ancient world of the Maya with an open mind.
Pack for this tour:
Sunblock, sunglasses, hat, bottle of water, camera.