Save money on this fishing excursion shared with other people
The captains at our marina have been fishing the waters off Cancun for over 25 years! They know the best spots for fishing depending on the time of year, weather, and the moon phases. Shared trips are a great way to go deep sea fishing and save money. The shared boats take up to 8 people so that everyone gets to fish.
Boats are 31″, 33″ and 35″ Bertrams with 2 fishing seats and 4 lines, out & down rigger, fish finder, stereo, radio, VHS, GPS and all safety equipment.
- Captain & mate
- beer or soft drinks
- tackle, bait and gear
- fishing license ($11 p/p)
- taxes (10%)
$5 per person dock fee must be paid before boarding the boat (not included)
- **Hotel Transportation is not included but it is easy to get to the Marina BARRACUDA in the hotel zone at KM 14.1, next to the restaurant Puerto Madero.
- Fishing spot is about 25 miles off shore. The owner has been fishing here for over 25 yrs!
- Lunch is not included but you can purchase a box lunch at marina for 100 pesos: ham & cheese sandwich, chips, cookie, granola, juice & apple.
- Kids 10 years and younger pay half price.
All year: Barracuda, Amberjack, Grouper, Spanish Mackerel, Snapper & Shark.
April-Aug: Marlin, Sailfish, Wahoo, Mahi-Mahi and tuna.
Pack for this tour:
Sunblock (biodegradable), hat, sunglasses, dry t-shirt, camera