Perfect combo of eco-park and ruins!
Explore the ruins of Tulum, then spend the rest of the day at the Eco-Park Xcaret. The spectacular night show is included! This is a great combo tour for the whole family. Enrich your knowledge with the exposure to the Mayan culture of Tulum ruins and Xcaret Park. Snorkel in the underground rivers and explore all of the interactive animal exhibits. End the day with the famous Night Show at Xcaret.
Our private tours save you time and are the most comfortable and convenient way to see the sights of Mexico!
- Air-conditioned private transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver
- All toll road and parking fees, entrance fees & taxes for Xcaret Mexico and Tulum.
- Note: there is a small federal fee for video cams at Tulum
- Hotel pick up is up to you. We suggest 7-8 am.
- Tulum Hours 8AM – 5PM, it is a 90 min drive from Cancun
- Tour guide is optional. 90 min guided tour is approx $50-$75 USD.
- Drive to Xcaret takes 30-40 minutes.
- Set pick up time with driver (before or after the show).
- In between Tulum and Xcaret you can stop to shop, eat at a small restaurant or go directly to Xcaret.
- In Xcaret you can swim/snorkel, float down the underground river, walk through the jungle, eat, drink or relax in a hammock
Pack for this tour:
- Swimsuit & towel, Sunblock (biodegradable), hat, sunglasses, Dry t-shirt, Camera, Spending money / lunch money.
ADD ON OPTIONS:
- Xcaret PLUS entrance: 1 buffet meal w/lemonades & coffee, full snorkel equipment rental, towel & locker.