Tulum ruins and Snorkeling with sea turtles in Akumal
Tour Tulum ruins, explore Tulum beach, and then snorkel in the ocean with sea turtles in their natural environment in Akumal. Akmual is home to the sea turtle nesting grounds. It is amazing to swim with the turtles (who don’t seem to mind or care that you are there).
Private tour lets you decide the pickup time and how much or little time you spend in Tulum ruins and snorkeling with the sea turtles.
Once you book online and complete the deposit payment, we will send you the confirmation voucher by email. Print your voucher and bring with you to Cancun. It has all the details including our contact info if you need to make any changes.
- Air-conditioned private transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver
- All toll road and parking fees, entrance fees & taxes
- Snorkel gear, lockers & showers at Akumal ($5.50 USD tax at Akumal is included)
- Note: there is a small federal fee for video cams at Tulum
- Hotel pick up is up to you but I suggest 7-8 AM
- Tulum ruins. Hire a tour guide or just explore on your own.
- The driver can suggest traditional Mexican restaurants for lunch
- Akumal Bay for snorkeling with the sea turtles
- All sites of ruins close at 5PM. Plan your time accordingly.
Official guide inside Tulum is not included and can be purchased at the entrance for approx $50 – $75 for a 90 minute tour. Tram from parking lot to ruins entrance is 20 pesos per person.