Great Combo to please the whole family!
Combine Mayan history at Tulum Mexico, the only archeological zone in the area overlooking the ocean (believed to have been the largest port for the Mayans) with the natural beauty of Xel-ha Mexico, a natural aquarium which is ideal for snorkeling. Xel-Ha is all inclusive, so all your food, drink, snorkel gear, towels and lockers are include at the park.
Our private tours save you time and are the most comfortable and convenient way to see the sights of Mexico!
- Air-conditioned private transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver
- All toll road and parking fees & taxes
- Entrance into Tulum Ruins
- All Inclusive entrance tickets to Xel-Ha Park, which includes all your food, drinks, snorkel gear, towels and lockers.
- Note: there is a $25 deposit for snorkel gear at Xel-Ha.
- Hotel pick up is up to you. Tulum opens at 8AM and it takes 90 minutes to drive from Cancun.
- Hire a guide in Tulum for around $50-$75 USD for a 90 minute tour or explore the ruins on your own.
- 2 hours in Tulum is plenty of time for most people.
- In Xel-Ha you can swim/snorkel, float down the lazy river, walk through the jungle, eat, drink or relax in a hammock
- Set return pick up time with driver (most people like to stay until Xel-Ha closes at 6PM).
Pack for this tour:
- Swimsuit, Sunblock (biodegradable), hat, sunglasses, Dry t-shirt, Camera.
Children from 5 to 11 years old pay child price. Children under 5 years old are always free! Children under 12 years old but taller than 55 inches tall, proof of age is required. Make sure to bring this with you!