Off the beaten path…climb ruins, bike to a cenote, zipline & rappel
Climb the ruins of Ek Balam and uncover distinct carvings left by the Mayans. Ride a bike to the beautiful open cenote Xcanche, rappel down the walls, swing on a rope or zip line over the clear blue waters below. Unlimited activities at the cenote! When you are done there we head to Valladolid to see the cathedral.
This is a tour that takes you off the beaten path and exposes you to the real culture of the Maya people.
- Round trip A/C transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver, entrance fee to Ek Balam Ruins and toll road fees
- Bike to the cenote Xcanche for rappelling and swim in the clear water.
- DOES NOT include guide in Ek Balam (approx $45 USD) or a tip to the driver if warranted
- Lunch not included, you can choose to eat at the cenote or at Valladolid
Pack for this tour:
- Swimsuit & towel
- Sunblock (biodegradable), hat, sunglasses
- Lunch / Spending money
- Walking shoes & Camera
Round Trip Transportation from the Riviera Maya
The transportation is per van, not per person
- Cancun & Bahia Petempich No extra surcharge $0
- Puerto Morelos $30 per van
- Playa Paraiso $40 per van
- Playa del Carmen, Puerto Aventuras, Akumal or Tulum hotels please book the Chichen Itza, Ik Kil and Coba tour instead. It is less driving and Coba is a comparable site of ruins to Ek Balam.
- We do not recommend it, but we CAN do this tour from the Riviera Maya for a $100 surcharge per van
You will have the option to add on transportation in the shopping cart on the final page.