Charter a fishing boat for 4, 6, or 8 hours from Cancun
It is all about you on this private charter fishing excursion. Choose from trolling or bottom fishing, or let the expert captain show you where the fish are biting! Our private deep sea fishing charters offer you control over your fishing day. The crew is there to help with bait, but they let you do the fishing!
We have 31 foot and 35 foot Bertrums for up to 6 or 8 people.
- Captain & mate
- Beer or soft drinks
- Tackle, bait and gear
- Fishing license ($11 p/p)
- Taxes (10%)
Lunch is not included on the 4 & 6 hour trips but you can purchase a box lunch at marina for 100 pesos: ham & cheese sandwich, chips, cookie, granola, juice & apple.
* 8 hour trips need to choose from these 3 lunch options:
- Sandwiches on the boat
- Ceviche on the boat
- Tikenchik style fish on Isla Mujeres (allow 1.5 hours for lunch)
- **Hotel Transportation is not included but it is easy to get to the Marina BARRACUDA in the hotel zone at KM 14.1, next to the restaurant Puerto Madero. You can take the public bus to the marina at KM 14.5 Marina Barracuda. Cancun Bus video
- Fishing spot is about 25 miles off shore. The owner has been fishing here for over 25 yrs!
All year: Barracuda, Amberjack, Grouper, Spanish Mackerel, Snapper & Shark.
April-Aug: Marlin, Sailfish, Wahoo, Mahi-Mahi and tuna
Pack for this tour:
Sunblock (biodegradable), hat, sunglasses, dry t-shirt, camera