Chichen Itza with Lunch and Cenote Swim
This is our most popular private tour. Private driver will take you and your family to Chichen Itza where you can spend as much or little time as you wish. There is no set schedule, you can play it by ear and when you are ready to leave the ruins, your driver is waiting to take you to swim in a cenote & lunch.
Private tour to one of the New Seven Wonders of the World: Chichen Itza. We suggest an early start so you can see the ruins in the morning while it is cool and less crowded.
When you finish exploring the pyramids of Chichen Itza, we will take you to an open cenote (cavern) where you can swim in the fresh, clear water. Next we’ll have a gourmet buffet lunch with salads, rice, pasta, fish, chicken, beef and more!
Once you book online and complete the deposit payment, we will send you the confirmation voucher by email. Print your voucher and bring with you to Cancun. It has all the details including our contact info if you need to make any changes.
- Round trip air-conditioned transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver, entrance fee to Chichen Itza, tolls and parking
- Trip to the fresh water cenote Ik Kil to swim
- Buffet lunch including salads, rice and beans, grilled fish, chicken, pork loin in a classic Mayan sauce, beef tips, fettuccini primavera, fresh fruit, desserts and tea or coffee. Does not include tip or other drinks.
- DOES NOT include guide in Chichen-Itza (Optional, 800 pesos ~ approx $75 USD for a 90 minute guided tour) or a tip to the driver if warranted.
Drive time from Cancun is 2 1/2 hours. I suggest a 7 AM – 8 AM departure. Spend 2-3 hours in Chichen Itza, then go for lunch and to swim in Ik Kil. You can stop by the town of Valladolid on the way back to Cancun.
ALL sites of ruins close at 5PM. Please plan your time accordingly.
- Add On option Ek Balam Ruins: Climb tthe ruins and see the distinct carvings up close. (Cancun, Puerto Morelos & Playa Paraiso Hotels ONLY) Additional cost: $10 per person
- Add On option Coba Ruins: Climb these ruins too! This site of ruins is off the beaten path. (Playa del Carmen, Puerto Aventuras, Akumal & Tulum Hotels ONLY) Additional cost: $10 per person
Pack for this tour:
Sunblock, sunglasses, hat, bottle of water, camera, towel & swimsuit.