See it all and climb the ruins!
Two sites of ruins and a cenote make this the most complete Mayan adventure we offer. Explore Chichen Itza, one of the New 7 Wonders of the World, then stop for a refreshing swim in the cenote and buffet lunch before climbing the ruins of Ek Balam. Available from Cancun, Puerto Morelos & Playa Paraiso.
- Round trip air-conditioned transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver, entrance fee to Chichen Itza, tolls and parking
- Trip to the fresh water cenote Ik Kil to swim
- Buffet lunch including salads, rice and beans, grilled fish, chicken, pork loin in a classic Mayan sauce, beef tips, fettuccini primavera, fresh fruit, desserts and tea or coffee. Does not include tip or other drinks.
- Entrance into Ek Balam ruins where you can climb the pyramid
- Does not include tips, other drinks, guide in Chichen-Itza, guide in Ek Balam (Optional, 800 pesos ~ approx $75 USD at each site for a 90 minute guided tour).
This tour is for folks staying north of Playa del Carmen including Cancun, Baha Petempich, Puerto Morelos & Playa Paraiso. If you are staying in Playa del Carmen, Puerto Aventuras, Akumal or Tulum, it is better for you to book the Chichen Itza, Ik Kil & Coba Ruins tour.
Drive time from Cancun is 2.5 hours. I suggest a 7 AM – 8 AM departure. Spend 2-3 hours in Chichen Itza, then go for lunch and to swim in Ik Kil. Next go to Ek Balam where you can climb to the top of the pyramid.
ALL sites of ruins close at 5PM. Please plan your time accordingly.
Pack for this tour:
Sunblock, sunglasses, hat, bottle of water, camera, towel & swimsuit.