If you are staying at a hotel in the Riviera Maya, this is the option for you!
Two sites of ruins and a cenote make this the most complete Mayan adventure we offer. Explore Chichen Itza, one of the New 7 Wonders of the World, then stop for a refreshing swim in the cenote and buffet lunch before climbing the ruins of Coba.
This is a full day of complete immersion into the Mayan culture. The Chichen Itza, Ik Kil & Coba tour is one of our most popular!
- Round trip air-conditioned transportation exclusively for your family
- English speaking driver, entrance fee to Chichen-Itza and toll road fees
- Buffet lunch and entrance into Cenote Ik Kil
- Buffet includes salads, rice and beans, grilled fish, chicken in an orange sauce, pork loin done in a classic Mayan sauce, beef tips, fettuccini primavera, fresh fruit, desserts and tea or coffee.
- Entrance into Coba ruins where you can climb the pyramid
This tour is for folks staying in Playa del Carmen or south including Puerto Aventuras, Akumal or Tulum. If you are staying in Cancun, Bahia Petempich, Puerto Morelos & Playa Paraiso, it is better for you to book the Chichen Itza, Ik Kil & Ek Balam Ruins tour.
- It is a 2.5 hour drive to Chichen Itza. I suggest a 7AM – 8AM departure to arrive at Chichen-Itza at 9:30AM before the crowds and heat. Stay there for 2-3 hours
- When you are done at Chichen Itza, your driver is waiting to take you to Cenote Ik Kil where you can swim in the fresh water and have a buffet lunch
- DOES NOT include guide in Chichen-Itza, guide at Coba (Optional, 800 pesos ~ approx $75 USD at each site for a 90 minute guided tour), or a tip to the driver if warranted
- Depart Coba around 4:30PM and arrive into Cancun around 6:30PM. You can do this tour faster if you like and return around 5:30PM.
ALL sites of ruins close at 5PM. Please plan your time accordingly.
Pack for this tour:
Sunblock, sunglasses, hat, bottle of water, camera, towel & swimsuit.