Sail to Isla Mujeres on a private catamaran
Spectacular day on the water on board your private catamaran sail boat. Snorkel on the Caribbean reef then go to the island to explore, have lunch, shop…then try out the spinnaker on the way home. Open bar while on the boat is included. This is the perfect day cruise for families and groups.
Our crew will take good care of you while sailing to Isla Mujeres and everyone can try the spinnaker flying on the way back to Cancun.
Open bar (national drinks), chance to swim with nurse sharks, snorkeling on the reef, guide and snorkel equipment, buffet lunch, free time on the island, spinnaker fly.
- 9:30 AM – Check in
- 10 AM – Leave Playa Tortugas (KM 6.5 Hotel Zone)
- 10:45 AM – Snorkel on the reef for 45 minutes – 1 hour
- 12 noon – Swim with nurse shark
- 1 PM – arrive to Isla Mujeres for a buffet lunch, explore the island, or check out the quaint shops
- 4 PM – Back on the cataraman, try the spinnaker (anchored parasailing) on the way back to Cancun
- 5:30 PM – Arrive back in Cancun
- $10 USD per person Sea Life Conservation / Dock Fee must be paid at boarding. Not included in price.
- Activities on Isla Mujeres are subject to weather conditions.
- Snorkeling activity is optional; you can choose to stay on the boat instead
- Transportation is NOT included. It is easy to take the public bus to/from the marina.
- The lunch and snorkeling may not be private.
- Restrooms on board all boats.
Pack for this tour:
Sunblock, sunglasses, hat, camera, tip money.
DISCLAIMER: Snorkeling is not for everyone. You should not snorkel if you have any of the following: Heart condition, pace maker, asthma, poor circulation or high blood pressure. You CAN snorkel, but at your own risk.