Fly over the ocean like a superhero!
Strap on a JETPACK and fly! Get weightless and go high on this Super safe & easy to learn jetpack. It is designed for safety, stability, ease-of-use with precise and effortless flight controls. Learn to fly, turn, hover and how to walk on water in as little as six minutes on the water.
- An orientation briefing. Our staff will introduce you to the equipment and discuss the safety features of the system.
- Use of a radio communication system whereby your instructor can guide you through the on-water training program.
- Use of a remote control system whereby the instructor can take over control of your throttle at the outset while you focus on learning nozzle angle controls. When the instructor feels that you are ready, he/she can remotely hand the throttle control back to you.
- 30 to 20 minutes depending of the service of your choice.
- Learn basic flight skills, like deep water take off, low and high taxi, forward Flight & Turns and landing.
Any activity involving speed, heights, water or power equipment are inherently risky. Jetpack flying is no exception, but our extensive research on relative safety indicates that this activity is less dangerous than common outdoor activities such as driving, cycling, riding ATVs or personal watercrafts, waterskiing, parasailing, downhill skiing, or even crossing the street!
Transportation from / to your hotel is NOT included. You can take the public bus to Plaza La Isla Shopping Center at KM 12.5 in the Hotel Zone. Go to Marina Lighthouse to check in. Cancun Bus video.
- Minimum age 18 years. For flyers 16 or 17 years old, a parent or guardian must sign a waiver.
- Flyer Height range: 5 feet 0 to 6 feet 6 inches tall. Maximum Waist: 46 inches.
- Refunds will only be given if inclement weather and you must go to the check in to recieve your refund at time of tour.
- You must be a good swimmer and comfortable with your head underwater. You should not have a fear of heights.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance
- Bring: Swimsuit, towel, t-shirt or jacket. We offer wetsuits & water shoes to rent or you can bring your own.
- You do not have to be strong to fly, but balance helps! It only takes a few minutes to learn how to fly.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, persons with any cardiac condition or recent major surgeries.