Private trip to Coba ruins
Trip to Coba ruins where you can still climb the ancient Mayan pyramids’ 120 steps. Coba is about 2 hours from Cancun and off the beaten path. Bike to the ruins and explore this hidden Mayan treasure. Optionally add on 2 fresh water cenotes (named Tankach Ha & Multum Ha) to explore and swim or a trip to a Mayan family home to see how the Mayan people live today.
This tour will introduce your family to the Mayan culture of Mexico.
- Air-conditioned private transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver
- All toll road and parking fees, entrance fee to Coba & taxes
- Note: there is a small federal fee for video cams at Coba
- Hotel pick up is up to you but I suggest 7-8 AM
- See Coba ruins. Hire a tour guide or just explore on your own. Guide fee is 800 pesos (~about $75 USD) for a 90 minute tour.
- Climb the pyramids of Coba. This is one of the few places that still allow you to climb the ruins.
- The driver can suggest traditional Mexican restaurants for lunch
ALL sites of ruins close at 5PM. Please plan your time accordingly.
We also offer combo tour of Tulum & Coba Mayan Ruins
Official guide inside Coba is not included and can be purchased at the entrance.
Pack for this tour:
Sunblock, sunglasses, hat, bottle of water, camera.