Public tour to Chichen Itza Mayan pyramids
Chichen Itza is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. Don’t miss this opportunity to see the magical Mayan city. Our Chichen Itza tour takes you from Cancun to the ancient Mayan pyramids of Chichen Itza. We include your transportation, guide, lunch and swimming in a sacred Mayan cenote (cavern).
Save money on our public budget tour to Chichen Itza.
- Air conditioned round trip transportation
- Entrance fees
- Buffet Lunch and souvenir shopping
- Stop at fresh water cavern Cenote, an important part of Mayan history
- Bilingual Certified INAH Guide
- Free time to explore and take photos
Pack for this tour:
Sunblock, sunglasses, hat, bottle of water, camera, swim suit and towel.
**TIP: Lunch is at 1:00 PM so grab a bite to eat before you leave the hotel in the morning or bring a snack.
- Pickup at your hotel (or near-by location)
- Panoramic view of Valladolid (from the tour bus)
- Cenote trip to swim in the fresh water
- 1PM lunch with a festive show where regional people perform traditional dances to folklore music (drinks not included)
- Chichen Itza Ruins for your guided tour and free time to explore and take photos
- Return to your hotel. Exact Itinerary Subject to Change