The name says it all: a FUN DAY on the Island!
Sail to a beautiful island of Isla Mujeres on our double-decker boat. Once on the island there is so much to see and do. Truly something for everyone! Kids club, nap in hammocks or get a massage, compete in water sports, learn salsa dancing, eat/drink to your hearts content, snorkel, dive, tour the island in a golf cart, bicycle and much more!
This tour is perfect for families with kids of all ages.
- Boat trip to isla Mujeres
- Buffet including fresh salads, pastas, baked bread, beef, chicken, fish, desserts, coffee.
- National Open Bar with a variety of drinks such as margaritas, piñas coladas, tequila sunrise, rum punch, beer, soft drinks, etc.
- Snorkel and activities on the island.
- Check in 9:30 am at Caribbean Carnaval pier, Playa Tortugas 6.5 KM Blvd. Kukulcan
- 10:00 am. depart from Cancun
- 17:30 Return to Cancun
$4.00 USD dock fee per person (paid before borading). Towels are also not included
Comfortable shoes and clothing, bathing suit, camera, extra cash for souvenirs or tips. Private Club is totally safe for kids.
From the Riviera Maya: extra $10 per person (Puerto Morelos, Playa Paraiso, Playa del Carmen) or $15 per person (Puerto Aventuras, Akumal, Tulum). Only available Mondays, Wednesday and Saturdays. From Cancun: You can take the public bus to the marina at KM 6.5, Playa Tortugas, Cancun Hotel Zone. Cancun Bus video
Extra Cost Activities:
Motorbike Tour $15 USD; Golf Cart $15 USD; Towels $3 USD.